Behavioral Health

Mass211 can help you identify available services, including counseling or substance use disorder treatment programs. Whether you know that you or someone you care about needs help, or are unsure, reach out to 211 as an easy first step.

Call 911 if you or someone else is experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, including a potential overdose or anaphylaxis (characterized by dizziness, trouble breathing, and oral swelling). 



Mass211 partners with the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services

Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency Logo