Need Help Fast?
Get the answers you need! It's Free. Confidential. Multilingual.
Dial 2-1-1 or search online.
Texting now available! To get started text your zip code to 8772116277
MASS 211 CURRENT EVENTS
- McCormack Building: McCormack Building CLOSED – March 16, 2018March 16, 2018Late yesterday, the McCormack Building began experiencing pipe issues that led to backups and drainage issues. The facilities management team did a comprehensive assessment of the building’s systems and identified a pipe on the third floor of the parking garage that needs to be uncapped to diagnose the situation, a process which required a water [read more]
- Barnstable County Stands Down from Storm Skylar OperationsMarch 15, 2018BARNSTABLE (MA) March 15, 2018 – At its 4 p.m. conference call on Thursday, the Barnstable County Regional Emergency Planning Committee (BCREPC) reviewed the progress of power restoration on Cape Cod and the status of the regional shelter system. Significant gains in power restoration have occurred since Thursday morning at 10 a.m. when [read more]
- 1054March 14, 2018The American Red Cross of Massachusetts has shelters open today in southeastern Massachusetts for residents without power after Tuesday’s winter storm. The Red Cross opened shelters across the eastern Massachusetts Tuesday as Winter Storm Skylar hit New England. At the storms peak, more than 200,000 homes and businesses in Massachusetts were [read more]
- Service centers are open for families affected by coastal floodingMarch 14, 2018The American Red Cross and the Salvation Army continue to work with impacted communities in Massachusetts to support individuals and families affected by coastal ﬂooding and other related damage. Service Centers will be open in local communities where residents impacted by the storms can request service from the Red Cross and Salvation Army. [read more]
- Governor Baker Announces 11:00 AM Delayed Start Time for Non-Emergency Executive Branch State Employees on WednesdayMarch 13, 2018BOSTON — Governor Charlie Baker is announcing an 11:00 AM delayed start time on Wednesday for all non-emergency state executive branch employees due to today’s blizzard as road crews and public safety officials recover from high snowfall and downed trees. The delayed start will allow crews time to clear snow and ensure public safety as [read more]