Need Help Fast?
Get the answers you need! It's Free. Confidential. Multilingual.
Dial 2-1-1 or search online.
Texting now available! To get started text your zip code to 8772116277
MASS 211 CURRENT EVENTS
- Christina Wynn: Mass. 2-1-1 is a key resource for residentsFebruary 10, 2018By Christina Wynn PITTSFIELD — Many of us know someone — a friend or a relative — who was directly affected by the trio of monster hurricanes or ferocious wildfires that impacted many areas of our country this past year. Perhaps they were forced to evacuate, leaving behind the home they had built along with all their personal belongings, and were [read more]
- Karyn Polito Joins in the Mass 211 Day CelebrationFebruary 7, 2018Lieutenant Governor Karyn Polito visited the United Way office in Framingham on Tuesday to celebrate Mass 211 by reading the proclamation by Governor Charlie Baker announcing February 11th 211 Day in Massachusetts. The 211 Staff, United Way, volunteers, board members and local and state poiticians joined the celebration and congratulated Gary [read more]
- Governor Baker Announces State Office Delayed Start for Non-Emergency State EmployeesJanuary 4, 2018Due to the current weather situation, the Governor has called for a delayed start time for non-emergency state employees working in Executive Branch agencies for 11:00 a.m. on Friday, January 5, 2018. [read more]
- Warming shelters are opening up across MassachusettsJanuary 4, 2018Today’s significant winter storm brings with it blizzard conditions with snow totals up to 18″ in areas, damaging winds, and coastal flooding. Following the storm, bitterly cold weather, with wind chill values of -15 to -35, will return on Friday and persist into the weekend. click here to find your nearest warming shelter [read more]
- Governor Baker Announces State Office Closures for Non-Emergency State EmployeesJanuary 3, 2018Governor Baker Announces State Office Closures for Non-Emergency State Employee BOSTON – Tonight, Governor Charlie Baker announced that state offices will be closed tomorrow for non-emergency, executive branch state employees due to the upcoming winter storm. The Baker-Polito Administration is urging everyone to stay off roadways if [read more]