Need Help Fast?
Get the answers you need! It's Free. Confidential. Multilingual.
Dial 2-1-1 or search online.
Texting now available! To get started text your zip code to 8772116277
MASS 211 CURRENT EVENTS
- Drought Conditions Across Commonwealth Return to NormalMay 11, 2017Monitoring of Water Resources to Continue, Indoor Water Conservation by Public Necessary BOSTON – With above normal precipitation at the end of March, all of April and the beginning of this month, all indices across the Commonwealth have recovered fully. As a result, Energy and Environmental Affairs (EEA) Secretary Matthew Beaton today declared [read more]
- Warming shelters open in Manchester by the SeaMarch 14, 2017A warming center will be opening due to a large part of town still without power and an estimated restoration time of 12+ hours from National Grid. It will start as a warming center and if they have overnight guests, they will be prepared to support as an overnight shelter. The shelter will be at the High School. FD, PD, and Town Departments are [read more]
- VIDEO: Mass 211 Day CelebrationFebruary 24, 2017Watch Lt. Governor Karyn Polito as she reads Governor Baker’s Proclamation declaring February 11, 2017 Mass 211 Day and announce the merger of Mass 211 and Call2Talk. [read more]
- United Way’s mental health line merges with Mass 2-1-1February 24, 2017By Jim Haddadin Daily News Staff FRAMINGHAM — Over the last two weeks, volunteers from the Call2Talk hotline changed the lives of three people in desperate straits. The service, run by the United Way of Tri-County, sometimes goes months without hearing from someone at risk of self-harm. But in a span of 18 days, volunteers assisted three callers [read more]
- Lt. Governor Karyn Polito announces the merger of Mass 211 and Call2TalkFebruary 23, 2017Karyn Polito visited the United Way on Wednesday where she joined Mass 211 and Call2Talk call takers for the reading of a proclamation by Gov. Charlie Baker declaring February 11, 2017 Mass 2-1-1 Day. The Lt. Governor also announced the merger of Call2Talk the United Way’s suicide prevention line with Mass 2-1-1 expanding the service area of [read more]