Need Help Fast?
Get the answers you need! It's Free. Confidential. Multilingual.
Dial 2-1-1 or search online.
Texting now available! To get started text your zip code to 8772116277
MASS 211 CURRENT EVENTS
- Governor Baker Announces State Office Delayed Start for Non-Emergency State EmployeesJanuary 4, 2018Due to the current weather situation, the Governor has called for a delayed start time for non-emergency state employees working in Executive Branch agencies for 11:00 a.m. on Friday, January 5, 2018. [read more]
- Warming shelters are opening up across MassachusettsJanuary 4, 2018Today’s significant winter storm brings with it blizzard conditions with snow totals up to 18″ in areas, damaging winds, and coastal flooding. Following the storm, bitterly cold weather, with wind chill values of -15 to -35, will return on Friday and persist into the weekend. click here to find your nearest warming shelter [read more]
- Governor Baker Announces State Office Closures for Non-Emergency State EmployeesJanuary 3, 2018Governor Baker Announces State Office Closures for Non-Emergency State Employee BOSTON – Tonight, Governor Charlie Baker announced that state offices will be closed tomorrow for non-emergency, executive branch state employees due to the upcoming winter storm. The Baker-Polito Administration is urging everyone to stay off roadways if [read more]
- Baker-Polito Administration Announces Deployment of Additional Massachusetts State Police Troopers to Puerto RicoDecember 14, 2017Troopers to support local law enforcement during hurricane recovery FRAMINGHAM – The Baker-Polito Administration today announced that Puerto Rico has accepted an offer from the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) to deploy 39 Massachusetts State Police troopers to assist with security duties in Puerto Rico. The request for assistance [read more]
- MEMA Deploys Massachusetts General Hospital Medical Team to Puerto Rico for Hurricane RecoveryNovember 22, 2017Team of Medical Professionals to Assist with Hurricane Recovery Efforts FRAMINGHAM, MA – The Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) today announced that a 26-person medical team from Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) will be deploying to Puerto Rico to assist in providing medical care on the island. The request for assistance from [read more]