Are you looking for Child Care
Mass 211 Child Care Information and Referral Specialists are ready to guide you
through the process by answering your questions.
Child Care Specialists:
- Search EEC's extensive database to match families with providers.
- Give information to help families make the best decision for themselves.
- Connect families with quality licensed child care in their community.
- Provide tips for selecting child care programs based on age and stage of development.
- Offer child care selections for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school-age children.
- Assist parents/guardians with making accurate & informed choices.
- Are available to help families identify, secure, and maintain an
appropriate child care placement.
- Serve callers with languages other than English, via interpreter services.
- Provide consumer education and eligibility screening
for financial assistance.
- Promote the best interests of children.
Do you need help paying for child care?
There are many types of financial assistance to help pay for child care in
For more information dial 2-1-1 or visit
Massachusetts. The Department of Early Education & Care (EEC) maintains
a waitlist for families who are eligible for a state subsidy. Mass 211 Specialists
screen for eligibility and add qualified families to the waitlist by phone 24/7.